J&F Advisors is a virtual boutique accounting firm, serving members primarily in Metro Detroit. The administrative assistant position will manage all administrative tasks which include, but is not limited to client onboarding, invoicing, document creation, scheduling, and more. The position addresses demanding deadlines, and client communication.
- Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- Answers phone calls and directs calls to appropriate persons or takes messages.
- Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares papers for consideration and presentation by executives.
- Attends meetings and records minutes, as needed
- Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and then distributes to the appropriate individual.
- Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence.
- Prepares agendas and makes arrangements, for meetings.
- Manages and maintains partners’ schedules.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associate’s degree
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Time management
- Judgment and decision making